Ansbach tourism marketing concept 2020
Ansbach Office for Culture and Tourism
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Brief project description:
Ansbach, the government capital of Middle Franconia and a one-time residence of margraves, can look back on an eventful history of more than 1250 years. The town has around 40,000 inhabitants.
The Office for Culture and Tourism of the town of Ansbach plans to create a tourism marketing concept under the guidance of an experienced
consultancy firm. A holistic marketing concept is set to be developed with the involvement of the responsible committees and key (tourism) figures in the city.
Key elements of the project:
- Analysis and evaluation of the tourist databases (supply and demand, available marketing budgets, employee resources, etc.)
- Analysis and evaluation of tourism trends which are relevant for the town, especially in cultural and urban tourism as well as in conference tourism
- SWOT analysis (strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats)
- Vision and positioning of Ansbach on the tourist market
- Definition of marketing strategies, target groups, target markets
- Definition of initial marketing measures and projects for implementation
- Creation of a one-year marketing plan