Mag. Daniel Orasche
Villach & Vienna, Austriadaniel.firstname.lastname@example.org+43 1 710 7099+43 660 35 33 433Zum Berater
SEMINAR "Understanding Hosts - How to Impress as a Host Coach"
Target group: Leaders and employees from tourist information centres and tourism organisations
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Hotel Der Sandwirth, Klagenfurt
Organiser: Kohl & Partner
Registration deadline: 26/10/2021
Participation fee: € 475 including snacks, lunch and seminar documents plus 20% VAT
The work that tourism organisations do will change in the future. The tourism organisations and tourist information centres of the future will have to enthuse guests and establishments and provide a broad range of services tailored to hosts.
The focus of the training is on conveying an understanding of the way hosts think and act, as well as recognising opportunities for how they can be effectively helped.
This very practice-oriented training course collects and assesses creative ideas to inspire businesses. In particular, the course examines the role of the local tourism organisation/tourist information centre in advising and coaching businesses.
Key content at a glance:
- The world and language of a host and how to inspire through conversation
- Landlord coaching as a key central roles of the tourism organisation / tourist information centre of the future
- How can we innovative for our businesses? How can we provide added value to our businesses through advice and coaching? How can we inspire our businesses?
- Your role as a trusted, sought-after partner for hosts
- Effective methods and tools for addressing issues and providing support to hosts
- Typical stumbling blocks and suggested solutions
- Highlight of the event: A training camp for prospective host partners - fear landlord coaching discussions no more