SEMINAR "Six Steps to Successful, Innovative Product Development"
Target group: Tourism organisation managers
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Sporthotel Wagrain, Salzburg
Organiser: Kohl & Partner
Registration deadline: 25/10/2021
Participation fee: € 475 including snacks, lunch and seminar documents plus 20% VAT
Product development will also be a core task in Destination 2030! It takes professional product development to have a successful product in a destination. It is the foundation of successful marketing. Our six product development steps show you what you have to consider and how you can get your products off the ground.
Key content at a glance:
- What requirements does a tourism product meet in a destination?
- From trends to innovative products - examine selected best practice products from tourist destinations
- Get to know the six steps to a successful product in destinations (from strategic framework and possibilities for developing innovative ideas through to implementation and market launch)
- See selected product development tools (from dream trip, stakeholder analysis and agile methods such as Kanban to innovation funnels)
- Try out methods for your own destination
- Event highlight: Application of the six steps for regional product development for your destination.