Michael Köck, MA
Villach, Austriamichael.firstname.lastname@example.org+43 4242 21123+43 660 47 92 684
SEMINAR "How Can You Make Marketing Quantifiable? Marketing Controlling for Beginners"
Target group: Entrepreneurs and marketing and sales specialists
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Hotel Das Edelweiss, Grossarl
Organiser: Kohl & Partner
Registration deadline: 07/10/2021
Participation fee: € 475 including snacks, lunch and seminar documents plus 20% VAT
Did you spend several thousand euro on marketing last year without having any real idea of what all these campaigns actually achieved? Or do you know that some campaigns worked well but are not really sure what actually made them successful?
Google Ads, social media posts, portal entries, mailshots, newsletters – all of these activities cost a great deal of money, so you should know the revenue each activity brings in. Effective tracking shines a light on the situation. Our one-day seminar involves intensive work with practical measures to help you choose marketing investments more effectively in the future. Because without data, you're just another person with an opinion.
Key content at a glance:
- Requirements for useful measurability
- Definition of goals at marketing and business level
- Selection of the right metrics or key figures
- Visibility and use of guest data
- Options for measuring online and offline marketing
- Examples for automating and designing reports
- Best practice from tourism and other industries
- Event highlight: As a participant, you will receive a guide which will help you build up your marketing controlling in your business step-by-step.