Mag. Daniel Orasche
Villach & Vienna, Austriadaniel.email@example.com+43 1 710 7099+43 660 35 33 433Zum Berater
SEMINAR "Hotel Management Made Easy! – Expand Your Knowledge as a Host Coach!"
Target group: Heads and employees of tourist information centres/tourism organisations.
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Hotel Der Sandwirth, Klagenfurt
Organiser: Kohl & Partner
Registration deadline: 27/10/2021
Participation fee: € 475 including snacks, lunch and seminar documents plus 20% VAT
The role of DMOs has changed! Successful tourism associations not only inform and advise their holidaying guests, but also coach and empower their hosts. Landlords and quality coaches at DMOs in particular are in constant contact with the companies and have the opportunity to assist hosts with their inputs.
As part of the landlord coaching seminar series by Kohl & Partner, this seminar
"Hotel Business Management Made Easy - Expand Your Knowledge as a Host Coach" is the perfect choice for strengthening the business management knowledge of landlord coaches.
In this seminar, you will receive simple tips and practicable tricks to find your way around the "maze of numbers" of the hotel and accommodation industry and, at the same time, gain business knowledge to support your hosts.
Key content at a glance:
- The key foundations of holiday hotel business management
- in the Alpine region - an overview
- How many guests does a host need to make a profit?
- What price must a host demand to guarantee quality?
- How much should breakfast cost and how is half board calculated?
- How high are the employee costs and how can the host receive an employer's salary?
- How much should a host spend on marketing?
- Event highlights: Practical tools and key figures that you can use in your region right away
- A business management boot camp for landlord and quality coaches