Mag. Gernot Memmer
Managing Partner & Managing Director
Villach, Austriagernot.email@example.com+43 4242 21 123+43 664 52 06 976Zum Berater
SEMINAR "DMO 2030 Tourism Workshop. The Tourism Organisation of the Future"
Target group: Tourism organisation managers
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: Sporthotel Wagrain
Organiser: Kohl & Partner
Registration deadline: 27/10/2021
Participation fee: € 515 including snacks, lunch and seminar documents plus 20% VAT
"Being Successful" – What does this mean for a Destination 2030 tourism organisation? This is the central issue for which we develop solutions together with participants in our tourism workshop. Every tourism office will develop differently, depending on its size and stage of development. After some detailed input by Kohl & Partner on the topic, participants will develop scenarios and solution strategies for individual destinations in a workshop atmosphere. Expert contributions from Kohl & Partner combined with participants' know-how and a range of practical examples will bring the maximum learning benefit for you.
Key content at a glance:
- What are the key future drivers for Destination 2030?
- Where do the biggest problems and challenges lie? What are the symptoms of vulnerable destinations?
- What role models exist for the tourism organisations of the future?
- Eight theses on the success of a Destination Management Organisation in Destination 2030
- What does the organigram of a future-ready DMO look like?
- What do future-proof job profiles for managers and employees look like?
- What scenarios and solutions do we envisage for different destinations?
- Event highlight: You gain future-oriented ideas to develop your tourism organisation